Angoor (grapes) - 100 gm (chopped)
Maida (refined flour) - 250 gm
Cooking Oil - 500 ml (for deep frying)
Sugar - 1 tbsp
Dahi (curd) - 500 gm
Garam Masala Powder - 1/2 tsp
Dhaniya Patta - 1 tbsp (chopped)
Chaat Masala to Taste
Red Chilli Powder to Taste
Cooked white Matar Chhole as required
Imli (tamarind) Chutney (sweet) to taste
Salt to Taste
Method of Preparation
1. Sieve maida and add 1/2 tsp salt and 2 tbsp oil.
2. Mix thoroughly and knead to a hard dough with water.
3. Divide dough into small pedas/loyias, and roll out papris.
4. Heat oil in a Kedahi
and deep fry papris till crispy.
5. Beat dahi thoroughly with 1/2 tsp salt and 1 tbsp sugar.
6. Put chhole, dahi and imli ki chutney on papris.
7. Top with garam masala, angoor, dhaniya patta, red chilli and chaat masala.
8. Serve immediately.
Notes & Tips