Mutton Kheema (Minced Meat) - 500 gm
Chana Daal - 100 gm (soaked in water)
Bari Elaichi - 1 (sabut)
Chhoti Elaichi - 4 (sabut)
Daalchini - 1 (sabut)
Tejpatta - 2 (sabut)
Kaali Mirch - 8 (sabut)
Red Chilli (Laal Mirch) - 1 (sabut)
Green Chilli - 2 (finely chopped)
Dhaniya Patti - 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
Onion - 1 (large size, chopped)
Garlic - 10 pods (ground to paste)
Ginger - 1" (ground to paste)
Haldi Powder - 1 tsp
Jeera Powder - 2 tsp
Method of Preparation
1. Tie kheema in muslin cloth and dip it in boiling water few times to wash the kheema.
2. Wash the soaked chana daal with water.
3. Put kheema, daal, sabut masalas, onion, ginger-garlic paste and salt in pressure cooker.
4. Add 1/2 cup water and pressure cook for few minutes.
5. Cool, open the lid and evaporate excess water.
6. Coarse grind the mixture in a mixie or grinder.
7. Mix with haldi, jeera powder, dhaniya patti, green chilli.
8. Make round balls of the mixture and shape the Kababs
9. Cook over a greased Tawa
on slow fire, occasionally turning kababs upside down.
10. When done, serve Hot with onion rings and sauce.
Notes & Tips
1. Serving: 6 persons
2. Time: 30 minutes