Chicken Legs - 8
Lemon - 1
Ginger Paste - 1/2 tsp
Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
Jeera Powder - 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
Bread Crumb - 50 gm
Cooking Oil - 100 ml
Egg - 1
Salt to Taste
Method of Preparation
1. Wash chicken legs and beat with a sharp knife to flatten.
2. Mix lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste and marinate for 1 hour.
3. Mix jeera powder, garam masala powder and salt.
4. Beat egg with a little salt.
5. Dip chicken legs in the beaten egg and coat with bread crumbs.
6. Keep in refrigerator for half-an-hour.
7. Heat oil in a frying pan and fry chicken legs.
8. Serve hot with finger chips and salad.
Notes & Tips