Maida (refined flour) - 400 gm
Eggs - 16
Refined Oil or
Saffola Green - 250 ml
Onion - 50 gm
Gaajar (carrot) - 50 gm
Capsicum - 1
Cabbage - 50 gm
Salt - 2 tsp
Tomato Sauce - 200 ml
White Vinegar - 1 tsp
Paper Napkins - 16
Salt to Taste
Method of Preparation
1. Mix thoroughly little salt and 1 tsp oil in the maida.
2. Knead into a soft dough using water. Divide dough into 16 parts.
3. Roll out rotis, cook lightly on tawa
and keep aside.
4. Chop finely all the vegetables and onion.
5. Mix 1 tsp each of vinegar, tomato sauce and salt to prepare vegetable mixture.
6. Heat 2 tsp oil on tawa and put one roti over it.
7. Beat 1 egg with little salt and spread over the roti.
8. Cook first on low fire, then on high fire, turning the roti upside down.
9. Place the roti on a plate with egg side up and spread a little vegetable mixture over it.
10. Roll it and wrap with a paper napkin. Serve hot with tomato sauce.
11. Repeat steps 6 to 10 for each roti.
Notes & Tips
1. Serving for 8 persons.