Fish - 500 gm (boneless such as "Kaanti" fish, cut in small pieces)
Lemon - 2
Ginger Paste - 1/2 tsp
Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
Haldi - 1 tsp
Chaat Masala - 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder - 1/2 tsp
Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
Egg - 1
Bread Crumb - 50 gm
Cooking Oil as required for deep frying
Salt to Taste
Method of Preparation
1. Clean and wash boneless fish pieces.
2. Mix lemon juice and leave for 1 hour.
3. Mix ginger-garlic paste, haldi and salt.
4. Beat egg with a little salt.
5. Press fish pieces a little to squeeze out any excess water.
6. Dip in beaten egg and coat with bread crumbs.
7. Put in refrigerator for half-an-hour.
8. Deep fry and serve with sauce or chutney.
Notes & Tips