Maida - 6 cups
Dahi (curd) - 1 cup
Mangraila - 1 tsp
Milk Powder - 1 tbsp (or milk - 1 cup)
Baking Powder - 1/2 tsp
Sugar - 1/2 tsp
Butter - 100 gm
Salt - 1 tsp
Method of Preparation
1. Mix baking powder in maida and sift through a sieve.
2. Add salt, sugar, milk powder and dahi.
3. Knead into a soft dough and leave for 2-3 hours covered with a moist cloth.
4. When dough rises, cut loyias
and roll out rotis.
5. Apply moisture on rotis and stick a little mangraila over each roti.
6. Cook in a oven or tandoor.
7. When done, place in a plate and spread a little butter over the naan.
8. Cut naan in two halves and serve hot with paneer/chicken butter masala.
Notes & Tips