Baigan (brinjals, diced) – 1 cup
Potato (peeled and diced) – 1 cup
Onion (diced) – 1 cup
Capsicum (diced) – 1 cup
Tomato (diced) – 1 cup
Green chilli (chopped) – 2-3
Garlic (minced) – 1 tbsp
Salt – as per taste
Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
Oil – 1 ½ tbsp
Method of Preparation
1. Wash and drain the vegetables together, except tomato.
2. Heat oil in a kadai, add green chilli and fry for a few seconds.
3. Add the vegetables and saute for a few minutes, on high heat.
4. Add salt and turmeric powder, and stir.
5. Lower the heat and cook till the vegetables are almost done.
6. Now add tomato and garlic, stir and cook till all the vegetables are done.
7. If desired, you can sprinkle some chopped coriander leaves on top.
8. Serve hot with paratha.
Notes & Tips