Broccoli – 1 small (cut in small florets)
Celery stalk – 1 (chopped)
Salt – as per taste
Pepper powder – as per taste
Lemon juice – 1 tsp or as per taste
Sugar – ¼ tsp
Water – 3 cup
Arrowroot powder – 1 tsp
Method of Preparation
1. Take water, broccoli, celery and salt in a deep pan and bring to boil.
2. Lower heat and simmer till broccoli and celery are done. Do not cover.
3. Blend the broth with a hand blender till smooth.
4. Add pepper powder, sugar, lemon juice and adjust salt.
5. Add the dissolved arrowroot and bring to boil.
6. Lower heat and let it bubble for 1 minute.
7. Remove from heat and serve hot.
Notes & Tips