Baby potatoes – 500 gm
Salt – as per taste
Black pepper powder – ½ tsp
Chili flakes – 1 tsp or as desired
Kasoori methi or any other herb of your choice – 2 tsp (crushed between palms)
Olive oil – 1 tbsp or as desired
Water – 1-2 tbsp (to sprinkle)
Corn starch – 1-2 tsp
Method of Preparation
1. Wash the baby potatoes thoroughly and halve them.
2. Add the seasonings and oil, and marinate for 10-15 minutes.
3. Take this in a microwave safe bowl and sprinkle some water.
4. Cook uncovered for 4-6 minutes on high. Stir once in between.
5. Heat a non-stick pan and add the cooked potatoes.
6. Sprinkle corn starch and stir fry on high heat for 2-3 minutes or till potatoes redden a little.
7. Serve hot as a snack.
Notes & Tips