Milk – 1 litre
Angoori Rasgulla* – 250 gm
Sugar – 4-5 tbsp
Cardamom powder – ½ tsp
Saffron – 6-7 strands
Method of Preparation
1. Soak the rasgullas in warm water for 15- 20 min.
2. Boil the milk and reduce it to about 250 ml.
3. Add sugar, cardamom powder and saffron to the reduced milk.
4. Mix well for 3-4 mins till sugar and saffron dissolve properly.
5. Squeeze out the water from rasgullas and add to milk.
6. Angoori rabdi is ready. It can be served warm or chilled.
Notes & Tips
1. *Angoori rasgullas are mini rasgullas (small size rasgullas) available in the market. If you like you can also make them yourself.
2. You can adjust the quantity of sugar as per your taste.