Chicken – 500gm
Curd – 5 tbsp (heaped)
Onion – 2 medium sized, sliced
Garlic – 8-10 cloves, finely chopped
Ginger Powder – 1 ½ tsp
Coriander pwd – 1 tsp
Pepper Powder - 2 tsp, freshly crushed
Oil – 1 tbsp
Butter – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Method of Preparation
1. Marinate the cleaned chicken with curd, ginger powder, coriander powder, salt and half the pepper powder for 30 min.
2. Heat oil in a pan or kadahi
, add chopped garlic and brown it.
3. Add onion and fry for 2-3 min.
4. Add marinated chicken , cover and cook on low flame till chicken is tender and all the moisture dries.
5. Add butter and remaining pepper powder and stir fry on high heat for 2-3 min.
6. Serve hot, either as starter or main course.
Notes & Tips